All our cultural products, designed by our teams in Paris, are directly inspired by the most beautiful masterpieces:
Such as our jewelry, gift and textile collections issued from the iconic paintings of all artistic movements & periods.
We also develop specific ranges for the youngest children that are fun and educational, respecting the EC standards.
High quality stationery
Our stationery is entirely printed within the European Union, on high quality paper, in compliance with environmental standards.
Reproductions of sculptures and engravings from our Art Workshops
We propose, through our Art Workshops, exclusive reproductions of sculptures collection identical to the original artworks; and engravings made from original copper plates from the Louvre museum's heritage collection of Chalcography.
We have been working for years with exclusive partnerships bringing together great museums, institutions, foundations and renowned French brands: Ville de Paris, JR, Marie Christine Dorner, Gangzaï Design, Valentine Herrenschmidt, Fragonard, Pétrusse, Macon & Lesquoy, Inès de la Fressange, Sam Baron, Antoine Corbineau, Bernardaud, Duvelleroy Paris, Mucha Foundation...
A dedicated team
Our team dedicated to professionals is at your service, do not hesitate to contact us for any question, wish for additional quantities, need for customization. We are available :
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone :
- for resellers from Europe, Asia, Australia, and Russia : +33 1 40 13 41 73
- for resellers from America, Canada, Middle East and Africa :+33 1 40 13 44 61
- for any information about corporate gifting : +33 1 40 13 44 61
- for any information about your account or order :+33 1 40 13 62 74
Order quickly and easily
Several features have been implemented to facilitate ordering:
- in your cart, the addition of reference by search on designation or reference
- in your account the possibility to re-place an order already placed
Get a customized catalog
You can edit your own catalogs
- by preparing your selections via the site's detailed search engine and the various filters available on the search results (themes, artists, artistic movement, etc.).
- by clicking on the exports to obtain your catalog in the desired format.