Pouch Émile Bernaux - Floral decoration Art nouveauLog in to see prices
This pouch is part of a floral range inspired by the Musée d'Orsay's graphic arts collections.
These products are an opportunity to show the richness of the museum's collections, particularly in graphic and decorative arts, with drawings by Emile Bernaux, Jeanne Lemeri and Emile Causé.
The visual of this pouch is a detail of a drawing by Emile Bernaux (1883 - 1970)
Floral decoration of a lambrequin, c.1898 - Pencil and gouache on paper. H. 30,6 ; L. 50,5 cm - Paris, musée d'Orsay
- Maintenance :
- Lavage 30°, pas sèche linge ni nettoyage au sec
- Material of the original work :
- Crayon et gouache sur papier
- Artist :
- Émile Bernaux (1883-1970)
- Art movements :
- 19th century, Art Nouveau, Art Déco