The girl and death II - Jean-Pierre PinceminLog in to see prices
Since 1989, the Louvre Museum and the Réunion des musées nationaux have entrusted contemporary artists with the task of producing engraved plates for Chalcography, which ensures the exclusivity of the print run, without limitation on the number of prints.
Very different trends in contemporary art are represented. Geneviève Asse meets Georg Baselitz, Pierre Courtin, Jean-Pierre Pincemin, Pat Steir, Jean-Michel Alberola, Robert Morris, Louise Bourgeois, Markus Raetz, Pierre Alechinsky or Agathe May.
Jean-Pierre Pincemin was born in Paris in 1944. Self-taught, member of the Support-Surface group in his early days, he made abstract compositions and geometric collages.
At the end of the 1970s, he developed his talent as an engraver using different techniques. An exhibition was recently dedicated to his engraved work in La Louvière, Belgium.
- Delivery :
- Please contact the sales team to check this item’s availability and delivery times.
- Maintenance :
- Eviter toute source d'humidité et de lumière directe. Ne pas plier la feuille
- Original work kept at :
- Paris - Chalcographie du musée du Louvre
- Art movements :
- 20th century, 21st century
- Dimensions :
- 75 x 110 cm
- Size of the sheet :
- Artist :
- Jean-Pierre Pincemin (1944-2005)
- EAN :
- Matière de l'article :
- Papier hahnemühle
- Reference :
- Editor :
- Ateliers d'art de la Rmn-GP